September 1st — Today marks our 1st month anniversary as husband and wife!
September also means that it will be cold soon and we will be surrounded by everything pumpkin (PUMPKIN SPICE CHAI!!)
Fall is my favorite season — probably because the weather is not too hot, yet not too cold. I love the smell of leaves. I love Halloween.
The first of every month is also the time I set goals for myself:
- Learn 5 new dishes that I can cook for my husband.
- Read 2 books this month.
- Become more organized.
- Learn something new every day of the month.
- Get our wedding pictures printed & organized.
- Send Thank You cards to guests for their gifts and presence.
- Donate clothes to Goodwill.
- Have my wedding dress cleaned.
- Learn extreme couponing.
- Work on my resume.